Okay, not sure how my last blog got cancelled but I'll try again. Summer has been so busy--I just haven't had time to post. But i promise I'll have lots of stuff...someday.
The get away was awesome. You cannot believe the house we stayed in. And just actually enjoying the beach (sans kiddos) and eating out--what fun! Of course, getting everthing in order and everyone to their place before I left was a different story...
Thanks for stopping by. I am a stay at home mommy to four children. They are--Andrew,14; Austin,12; Dane,8; and Gracie, 6. Sometimes my days are busy and sometimes just plain lazy. Right now it is summer vacation and the days are lazy. I recently celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary with my wonderful, hard-working, handsome husband, Daryl.
2 comments:
I am so glad you are back. Can't wait to hear what you have to say! I would love to hear about your beach vaca with the girls!!
The get away was awesome. You cannot believe the house we stayed in. And just actually enjoying the beach (sans kiddos) and eating out--what fun! Of course, getting everthing in order and everyone to their place before I left was a different story...
Post a Comment