As some of you may know, we have been hosting out of town guests on and off for the month of July. Our friends, John and Lori McPherson, moved down to South Carolina just days after Christmas '07, and their children, Tyler (soon 10) and Hannah (6) have come up for this month to visit. We did so many fun things like Hersheypark, the beach, roasting s'mores, bowling, swimming...well you get the picture. And speaking of pictures, I will get some pictures of those fun times posted soon. But like I said, we have been having a fun and busy time with friends so I'll get back to blogging as soon as I can. Hoping you are having a fun summer, too.
1 comment:
It is such a blessing to have such wonderful friends. I am so glad you are enjoying them. I hope to see you on Thursday.
Post a Comment